Who Is Aquatic Systems Management?
Aquatic Systems Management is a niche provider to both government and private sectors of advice about natural resource management, river and catchment management and other water industry issues across all states of Australia. We have worked on projects in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania.
We pride ourselves on the application of
extensive experience and practical know-how, allied with extensive knowledge of
contemporary science, engineering and applied management, to get the very best outcomes to often complex and difficult issues.
Our collaborative engagement with associated specialists, complements our in-house capabilities to tailor services to meet the client’s needs.
Importantly, through tight cost and project management controls, we are able to consistently stay within budget to meet a range of needs from simple and small projects through to those with considerable complexity.
Our key capability areas are;
- River Health and stream form assessment and management
- Water Quality Management
- Dam, lake and wetland design and management
- Sustainable Development Management
- Integrated Water Management Planning and Water Sensitive Cities
- Wastewater treatment, management and reuse
- Water Health Risk Assessment & Management
- Land and biodiversity management
- Environmental risk assessments
- Natural resource rehabilitation project consultation and facilitation
- Provision of strategic planning for catchments and drainage systems, and
- Peer development training